Mosquitoes literally and figuratively suck. Although you may think that these tiny creatures are harmless, they are small packets of disease and trouble. You must never ignore mosquitoes considering them to be safe as they are often agents of destructions and you must put a stop to their breeding. Here is what you need to know about these mischievous bugs:
· Not all mosquitoes bite. Only females do. The biting is done by the female for the development of eggs.
· On average, the female mosquito can lay 100-300 eggs
· The total number of offspring from one female is 1,000 to 3,000 in one lifespan
· The eggs develop into young mosquitoes in only 4-7 days.
Mosquitoes are considered as one of the deadliest creatures on Earth. Every year, they account for billions of deaths because they spread the following diseases:
· Eastern Equine Encephalitis
· Zika Virus
· West Nile Virus
· St. Louis Encephalitis
· Heartworm in Dogs and Cats
· Yellow Fever
· Western Equine Encephalitis